Policies & Information
- All watch deliveries will require a signature. Thus, when checking out, please provide a shipping address where someone will be able to sign for the package during business hours.
- If your shipping address is outside the United States, your country may require you to pay import duties and taxes, which you will be responsible for, as the importer of our products. Visitor Watch LLC will not pay these importation costs, fully or partially.
- Visitor Watch LLC will always declare the full value of your order when shipping outside the United States.
- For shipments outside the United States, we cannot accept a PO Box as an address.
- After taking delivery of your item, if you decide within 14 days that you would prefer to return it for a refund, you may do so, provided
- the item is in unworn/unused condition
- all original packaging is intact and undamaged
- no supplementary contents (such as polishing cloths or strap tools) are missing or damaged
- you can provide proof of purchase
- you contact Visitor Watch Co. first to arrange for the return
- A successfully returned item (meaning all of the above conditions are met) will result in a full refund, less the cost of shipping. All refunds are processed in USD and we accept no responsibility for any currency fluctuations that may adversely affect the amount returned to you.
- An unsuccessfully returned item (meaning one or more of the above conditions was not met) will result in the item being sent back to you at your cost.
Should any failure resulting from a defect in material or workmanship occur under normal use within a period of 24 months from the date indicated in your Owner's Manual (typically, the ship-out date), it will be repaired and/or replaced at no charge to the owner. Warranty does not cover failure caused by misuse. Warranty does not cover scratches, wear and tear, or other cosmetic damage. Warranty does not cover crystal/glass, strap, or spring bars.
Your warranty shall be void if any attempt is made to repair or modify the watch without prior consent from Visitor Watch LLC.
To make a warranty claim, first contact us. Depending on the situation, we will either arrange for the watch to be shipped back to us, or for it to be taken to a qualified watchmaker local to you.
When shipping a watch back to us for a warranty claim, you will initially be required to pay the cost of shipping. After we have received the watch and verified the issue is covered by our warranty, we will reimburse you for all shipping expense. If, however, we discover evidence of misuse, modification, or anything which would void the warranty, all costs, including shipping, will be your responsibility.
If it is determined that resolving a warranty claim would be best handled by a qualified, local watchmaker, we will reimburse you for any expenses incurred. You must first contact us to discuss your issue and receive approval of this option for any reimbursement to be considered.